Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Chevron - Even Dogs Love It!

CHEVRON.

It's a wildly popular print right now. That's why I was ecstatic to find this rug at Target.

I wasn't even looking for one, but there it was on the shelf with all it's zig-zaggy cuteness, beckoning me with just the right colors for my kitchen.

How did it know that my other rug was completely trashed?

Needless to say I couldn't resist. At 2' x 6' it sits perfectly in front of my island-sink counter. And for $30 it was a steal!

Turns out it's comfy too - as evidenced above by my girl Indy.

So why is this blog-worthy?

1). Because I LOVE it and wanted to share!

AND...

2). Because this is an experiment.

As you know I'm FAR from techy, so this is my attempt to upload a photo to my blog, taken with my phone, edited in Instagram, installing a "Pin It" button, and then Pinning it to one of my boards - Chevron & Other Cool Patterns. Whew!...that was hard work!

Go check it out on Pinterest and let me know how I did!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Mommist said...

Nice post! :) One of my favorite patterns of all time. The most famous (and commercialized) of which is of course Goyard chevron.

themommist.blogspot.com

Kim Paddleford said...

Thank you! And I agree - Goyard, the classiest of Chevron!