Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm Moving!

Welcome!  I'm so glad you're here, but I thought you should know...

I'm MOVING!  I have MOVED!

You can now find me at revyourroom.com. I'd love for you to visit me there.  And just so you know I am moving 12 of my previous posts from this blog to the new one.  I will post 3 per week through September.

I'm in the process of setting up my own self-hosted Wordpress blog.  Are you impressed with my ever-evolving blog skills?...meh!  Me either!

Anyway, if you've clicked through to here from Pinterest (or anywhere else for that matter), please check back as I will be publishing all the new details soon.

Monday September 3, 2012 - to be exact.
NEW CONTENT coming to the new blog Monday, October, 1, 2012.  Stay tuned!

That's my planned Launch Date.  I will change the link in all my social media profiles and also post the new details on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and I hope to see you again real soon...like Sept. 3rd!

Kim

No comments: